1. I still have kiddos who get the nickel and the quarter mixed up. I thought that this would be a fun early finisher activity!
5. There are a ton of freebies for teaching shapes on this blog post. (I did originally see this on Pinterest and then forgot to repin!)
7. These spinners would be really easy to make to practice subtracting with regrouping.
8. Expanded form isn't one of the objectives in our county for second grade but I like to teach it anyway.
9. I have been wanting to make these for puzzles for a long time now.
10. These would be SO easy to make!
I hope that you can use some of these ideas!